Jump to content

  • IRS Não Residente

    Guest Paulo

    Recommended Posts

    Guest Paulo

    Tenho mora fiscal num país da UE e declaro os meus rendimentos lá. Posso entregar uma declararção de IRS como não residente, em que constem esses rendimentos num dos anexos, ou, alternativamente, obter uma declaração de dispensa de entrega de IRS?

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    • Create New...