Jump to content

  • Recommended Posts

    Bom dia,

    Possuo uma casa em loulé que é a minha residência  fiscal. No entanto não passo lá metade do ano e queria rentabilizar a casa com alojamento local. Assim sendo, prendem-se 2 questões:

    Ainda é possível pedir autorização para tal nessa localização?

    Sendo residência fiscal, posso pedir licença para AL?


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    • Create New...