Jump to content

  • IRS - Não residentes

    Guest Maria Santos

    Recommended Posts

    Guest Maria Santos

    Um não residente fora da União Europeia, que obtém rendimentos em Portugal não só de vencimento por conta de outrem mas também recebe aluguer duma casa arrendada quais os anexos a preencher? É tributado sobre que rendimentos?

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    • Create New...