Jump to content

  • Recommended Posts

    Guest Joaquim

    Boa tarde.

    O meu irs foi pago numa conta antiga, conta essa que ja nao pertenço. Esqueci me de atualizar o nib...

    Ha como recuperar o reembolso? 

    Obrigado pela ajuda. 

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    • Create New...