Jump to content

  • Pedir a parte do meu pai


    Recommended Posts


    O meu pai faleceu e tinha um certificado de aforro em conjunto com a minha mãe, aquando do seu falecimento a minha mãe juntou os certificados ao da minha irmã deixando-me de fora, mudou o nome das outras contas pondo só o nome dela e da minha irmã.

    Como faço para pedir a minha parte da herança?

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    • Create New...