Jump to content

  • Recommended Posts

    Guest ana marques

    Bom dia 

    como Trabalhadora por conta de outrem e Trabalhadora independente presto serviço a 2 empresas diferentes e tenho 2 seguros de acidentes de trabalho, um pela empresa e outro como Trab Independente

    caso tenha um sinistro como trabalhadora independente ativo esse seguro e que valor de remuneraçoes recebo?

    a  remuneraçao respeitante ao  trabalho por conta de outrem tambem tenho direito? uma vez que deixo de trabalhar totalmente?


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    • Create New...