Jump to content

  • Recommended Posts

    Antonio Martins

    Sou reformado e tenho uma empresa unipessoal,será que posso ser também um trabalhador  independente e passar parte dos valores referentes a prestação de serviços em recibos verdes

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    • Create New...