Jump to content

  • Support to get documento portátil A1 (DPA1)

    Recommended Posts

    Guest Alexander


    I'm german citizen with tax residency in Portugal with NHR status.

    I'm working as a independent consultant across Europe and I need to get the DPA1 form issued when I work abroad.

    I do issue monthly recibo verde and I also pay social security tax.

    I tired several times to apply for the DPA1 via the  "Seguranca Social Direta" portal, but every time I'm asked for many additional documents, where I even do not know, where to get them from:


    declaração IVA atualizada        
    Seguro que inclua extensão territorial á U.E.        
    comprovativo do pagamento do Seguro de acidentes de trabalho        
    faturação nacional 2023        
    Certidão da AT atualizada  


    I do have a private health insurance and also the "Cartao Europeu de Seguro de Doenca"

    Does anyone has any tips how to best get the DPA1 form to work in other european countries? Is it better to apply online, or to go to a local Seguranca Social office (probably with a translator)?

    Thank you



    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    • Create New...