Jump to content

  • Parentalidade

    Recommended Posts

    Guest Vera

    Situação: criança foi registada pelo namorado da mãe  que não é  o pai biologico e agora quer retirar o registo. Como funciona? A que entidades se devem dirigir?

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    • Create New...