Jump to content

  • Dupla tributação

    Guest Pedro Martins

    Recommended Posts

    Guest Pedro Martins

    Gostava de saber como proceder para evitar dupla tributação. Trabalho no Brasil em teletrabalho mas vivo em Portugal. Meus rendimentos são exclusivamente no Brasil. 

    Há algum acordo Brasil-Portugal que preveja essa situação? 

    O estatuto do residente não habitual seria uma opção? 



    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    • Create New...