Jump to content

  • Sandra Mendes73

    Recommended Posts

    Sandra Mendes73

    Boa tarde, tenho cliente, um café, que tem como CAE principal 56301 - Cafés e secundário 56303 - Pastelarias e Casas de chá, mas também vende pão, de uma padaria que vai-lhe entregar, é preciso ter outro CAE 47240- Comercio a retalho de pão, ou os dois anteriores incluem a venda de pão?


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

    • Create New...