• FORMAS DE POUPAR

• Sign in to follow this  
    Guest Shinan

Finanças e penhoras BRISA IUC

Guest Shinan

Dear all, I am writing here to ask for some tips what to do with coimas from Finanças . I lived in Portugal from 2011 till 2013. In March 2013 there was a car bought in my name as I and my friend were moving out of country. I have no driving licence. After one year I have received email from Finanças about coimas & penhoras for using highways. As soon as I got avis through email from Finanças regarding payments I asked them to send more details in order to regulate them. I paid portagens and IUC (approx. 250 EUR with juros). In the begining of December 2014 I got another email saying that there are still dividas. As I am not living in Portugal I was contacting with Finanças through email and tried to contact through phone but my phonecalls were never attended. After various requests they answered last Friday and send me information that I have few processos opened and debt of more than 2500 EUR. Is it legal to take 10 times more for something that was paid? I have to work for 2 years to save 2500 eurs or I have to take a credit. I am afraid that juros will grow and will be not able to pay nothing.  Can anyone knows what to do? Obrigada. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
    Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

FinancasPessoais.pt

Subscreva a newsletter e tenha acesso a todas as novidades do grupo de sites FinancasPessoais.pt e a conteúdos exclusivos.

Os sites FinancasPessoais.pt respeitam a sua privacidade e vontade:

Não mostrar mais esta caixa