Entrar para seguir isto  
Seguidores 0
Visitante Shinan

Finanças e penhoras BRISA IUC

1 publicação neste tópico

Dear all, I am writing here to ask for some tips what to do with coimas from Finanças . I lived in Portugal from 2011 till 2013. In March 2013 there was a car bought in my name as I and my friend were moving out of country. I have no driving licence. After one year I have received email from Finanças about coimas & penhoras for using highways. As soon as I got avis through email from Finanças regarding payments I asked them to send more details in order to regulate them. I paid portagens and IUC (approx. 250 EUR with juros). In the begining of December 2014 I got another email saying that there are still dividas. As I am not living in Portugal I was contacting with Finanças through email and tried to contact through phone but my phonecalls were never attended. After various requests they answered last Friday and send me information that I have few processos opened and debt of more than 2500 EUR. Is it legal to take 10 times more for something that was paid? I have to work for 2 years to save 2500 eurs or I have to take a credit. I am afraid that juros will grow and will be not able to pay nothing.  Can anyone knows what to do? Obrigada. 

Partilhar esta publicação

Link para a publicação
Partilhar noutros sites

Este conteúdo terá de ser aprovador por um moderador

Visitante
Está a comentar como Visitante. Se já se registou, por favor entre com o seu Nome de Utilizador.
Responder a este tópico

×   Colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Entrar para seguir isto  
Seguidores 0